We’re committed to our planet.
We vow to work towards a more sustainable and environmentally friendly consumer product. We do not want to contribute back to the same problems of air pollution and carcinogens that our products are made to protect against! From the beginning, we have implemented the following factors in our products, manufacturing, packaging, and transportation:
- Water-based dyes and inks
- Zero trucking and therefore zero emissions between printing, cutting and sewing, packaging, and fulfillment of our products
- 100% Carbon Neutral Offset cart option available for online orders
- 92% recycled polyester mask fabric
- All-natural anti-microbial fabric applications that are 100% sustainable, biodegradable and certified by the EPA
- Biodegradable Airveil filters (new filter material coming soon)
- Eco-friendly product packaging (details coming soon)
- Small production runs. Over producing a product means excess manufacturing and excess inventory that will end up in landfills. We’re frugal about where we spend because we want to avoid environmental impact. One garbage truck worth of clothes and accessories is burned or landfilled every second.
- Made in the USA, ensuring $15/hour minimum wages and fair working conditions
Our mission is to be a solution, not a problem.
- October 2020
- July 2020
- May 2020